The Baptist Health Foundation event is officially back, and it’s bringing the runway with it.
After two years, the Baptist Health Foundation’s popular Bolo Bash Luncheon returns in person on Wednesday, Oct. 12, with fashion designer Jude Connally Zimmerman as the keynote speaker.
Zimmerman’s self-titled clothing line is known for its resort wear and “Jude Cloth,” an American-made fabric that combines comfort, versatility and design. Her pieces are carried in more than 350 specialty stores nationwide, including Dillard’s.
The luncheon will feature a fashion show of Zimmerman’s latest looks, as well as a conversation with Zimmerman moderated by “Entertainment Tonight” host Kevin Frazier. The event also includes a menu by Chef Donnie Ferneau, an expansive silent auction and the presentation of the inaugural Power of Purpose Award to Greg Hatcher.
The Bolo Bash Reception, an intimate meet-and-greet event with the keynote, is also back on the calendar this year, and will be held at the home of Lee and Greg Hatcher the night before the luncheon.
Bolo Bash is the foundation‘s largest fundraising event, raising millions to better the care of Arkansans since its origins in 1989. Proceeds from this year’s event will go toward the renovation and expansion of Baptist Health’s maternal and infant areas, including the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).
The 2022 luncheon takes place at The Venue at Westwind at 11 a.m. For more information and tickets to both events, visit the Baptist Health Foundation website.
- 4 Emerging Designers People Couldn't Stop Talking About at Copenhagen Fashion Week SS23
- 'Let Me Be Me': Drexel University grad and fashion designer's journey with autism becomes film | Meet Kyle Westphal
- Issey Miyake, legendary Japanese fashion designer, dies at 84
- Japanese fashion designer Issey Miyake dead at 84
- Famed Japanese Fashion Designer Issey Miyake Dead at Age 84: Inside His Legacy