Zac Posen is now officially engaged!
On Monday, August 8, the fashion designer announced his engagement to Harrison Ball, who is a principal dancer at the New York City Ballet company.
Posen shared this announcement via Instagram with a carousel of pictures alongside Ball. He wrote:
Several celebrities have reacted to Posen’s engagement post.
Fashion icon Iman commented, “CONGRATS.”
David Burtka posted, “Congratulations!!!!”
Uzo Aduba wrote, “Aahhhhh!!!!! Congratulations!!!”
Carson Kressley added, “Condragulations.”
Ball also shared the news on his own Instagram page. The dancer wrote:
“GETTING HITCHED – CUPID ARROW(S).”
Posen has become known for collaborating with celebrities such as Beyoncé, Rihanna, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez, Natalie Portman, Amanda Seyfried, and Kate Winslet, to name a few. He was also featured as a judge on Project Runway between seasons 11 and 16.
While it is unclear exactly when Posen and Ball started dating, the couple went official on social media” class=”link “>couple went official on social media as far back as April 2021. They are now engaged, so followers will have to stay tuned for any subsequent wedding plans and updates shared on social media.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
- 4 Emerging Designers People Couldn't Stop Talking About at Copenhagen Fashion Week SS23
- Fashion Designer Jude Connally Zimmerman to Headline 2022 Bolo Bash
- 'Let Me Be Me': Drexel University grad and fashion designer's journey with autism becomes film | Meet Kyle Westphal
- Issey Miyake, legendary Japanese fashion designer, dies at 84
- Japanese fashion designer Issey Miyake dead at 84