Flora Vesterberg née Ogilvy is a member of the British Royal Family, but married Swedish financier Timothy Vesterberg in September 2020. They wed in St James’ Church in London.
The 27-year-old shared photos of herself and her husband attending the Cartier Queen’s Cup polo, which took place last month, on her Instagram yesterday.
In the photos, Flora looked stunning in a LK Bennett dress, retailing for £225.
Called the Dee Cream Crepe Shift Dress, the garment has short sleeves, a heart-shaped neckline, and a tight skirt.
READ MORE: ‘Clever’ Lady Louise poised to make life-changing decision
Royal fans were quick to comment on Flora’s chic look.
User @romanticadiginoble said: “Simple but elegant outfit.”
User @royally.yours commented: “Flora is always soooo elegant!!”
Kate combined the dress with a pair of classic nude heels and various pieces of jewellery.
She donned a pair of sapphire and diamond earrings, an Astley Clarke necklace, and a Spells of Love necklace.
To complete the look, Kate wore a versatile gold bangle by Halycon Days.
Kate’s hair was down in loose curls and her make-up look was her usual lashings of dark mascara, coloured-in brows, and a slick of lipgloss.
- Princess Charlene wears £55,000 engagement ring with 3-carat diamond from Prince Albert
- As 2025 approaches, Jaguar begins polishing image as an elite lifestyle brand
- Boston Diamond Company Moves to Newbury Street
- Swarovski to return to Chicago's Magnificent Mile as Cartier and Timberland leave
- Monica Rich Kosann And Chris Evert Team Up To Create A Tennis Bracelet Collection